Museum of Toys
In triq Gnien Xibla, there is the Pomskizillious Museum, a private collection of toys from the nineteenth and twentieth century owned by Edwin and Susan Lowe. It’s name is clipped from the text of fantastic creatures and nonsense words of Edward Lear, who visited Gozo in 1866. The Museum, set within two rooms of an eighteenth century converted farmhouse, was opened on 19 August 1992. There is a large collection of dolls and dolls’ houses and an array of playthings for boys and girls from several parts of Europe.