Xagħra Day 2012

On Saturday 28th April 2012, the Xagħra Parish commemorated the 324th annivesary of its foundation. Xagħra Parish was founded by the Episcopal Decree ‘Cum In Prima’ on 28th April 1688. This decree was signed by the then Gozo Bishop Davide Cocco Palmeri.
Xagħra Day 2012 consisted of various activities. Between 10am and 4pm there were various […]

Read More»